Does this sound familiar?
Less than 1,000 staff
Small (or zero) security team other than CISO
Have DevOps, but no DevSecOps
Need annual pentests to prove compliance, but wondering if that’s enough
Common Challenges with Secure SDLC
- Full-time application and cloud security staff are difficult to find and retain, and may not even be necessary for most medium-sized organizations.
- The necessary security technology, processes, and training are not in place to properly enable your team. Combine this with a long and costly ramp-up period.
Common Challenges with Pentesting
- Since applications involve bespoke code, pentesting alone is insufficient at uncovering all the important weaknesses.
- Pentesting is often done by people who have not developed software and don’t have a deep understanding of applications to find actual issues.
- By only doing pentesting once or twice per year, it leaves your system vulnerable for any issues that arise in between that time period.
- As a result of time constraints, black-box pentesting is ineffective compared to the longer period of reconnaissance done by attackers.
How Forward Security Can Help
- Go beyond pentesting to find more issues — Our Application Security Risk Assessment includes design and code review, threat modeling, and pentesting, delivered by ex-software developers with financial domain expertise, and who follow standards such as OWASP ASVS.
- Evolve from Agile and DevOps to DevSecOps — Our North-American team partners with you to achieve your secure SDLC and DevSecOps program objectives. This addresses the challenges often faced by Fintech / Finserv, healthtech, and eCommerce companies.
- Leverage our global expertise at competitive pricing — Having worked with some of the world’s largest organizations and cutting-edge technologies, we right-size the solution for you.
- Reduce risk, save time, and money — Our Eureka DevSecOps Platform correlates vulnerabilities from automated tools and manual activities such as pentesting to identify actual security issues early to reduce manual, time-consuming and error-prone activities. Achieve better results faster.
How Mature is Your DevSecOps?
Our comprehensive DevSecOps Maturity Assessment covers 8 key phases of DevSecOps practices, 29 questions in total.
By evaluating your team on each capability, you can determine if your DevSecOps maturity level is early, intermediate, or advanced. Your assessment includes a custom report that provides your overall maturity as well as detailed recommendations you can take to enhance your security posture.