Technology Due Diligence Process and Cyber Security Risks
Tune in on Friday, May 21st, 2021 for an insightful conversation regarding the Technology Due Diligence process and risks that are crucial for investors, M&As, and preparing your company for acquisition.
Hear from Daniel Lee (Managing Director of Technology & Innovation in Mid-Market Investment Banking at CIBC), Michael Castro (Founder & Risk Executive at RiskAware Group), and Farshad Abasi (Founder & CSO at Forward Security) in an open discussion about the role cyber security plays in the Due Diligence process.
During this podcast we will cover:
- What makes a safer investment
- What buyers look for in an investment
- Due Diligence process and risks
- Making a company an attractive investment
- Creating a strong security posture
- Secure application development