FORWARD SECURITY PRESENTS:
Technology Due Diligence Process and Cyber Security Risks
When: Friday, May 21, 2021
Tune in on Friday, May 21st, 2021 for an insightful conversation regarding the Technology Due Diligence process and risks that are crucial for investors, M&As, and preparing your company for acquisition.
Hear from Daniel Lee (Managing Director of Technology & Innovation in Mid-Market Investment Banking at CIBC), Michael Castro (Founder & Risk Executive at RiskAware Group), and Farshad Abasi (Founder & CSO at Forward Security) in an open discussion about the role cyber security plays in the Due Diligence process.
During this podcast we will cover:
- What makes a safer investment
- What buyers look for in an investment
- Due Diligence process and risks
- Making a company an attractive investment
- Creating a strong security posture
- Secure application development