- Time – having a central and normalized view of all your issues in one report results in making quicker and better decisions.
- Cost – optimize staffing resources and prevent wasteful spending on low-threat issues.
- Issues – avoid false-positive fatigue by minimizing the number of issues your developers have to deal with.
- Risk – don’t allow real security issues to go unnoticed. Identify and prioritize actual threats to your organization so you can respond swiftly.
- Reputational damage – strengthen your security posture and foster greater trust among clients, partners, vendors, etc.
- Value of your tools – when scanners produce too many false positives across multiple reports, your developers may stop using the tools altogether
- Profit – save effort on identifying issues, and reduce costly app fixes in production.
- Market share – Win enterprise and government clients due to improved security posture of your application and better alignment with compliance frameworks such as SOC 2 and ISO 27001
- Productivity – don’t allow an overwhelming number of false-positives to slow your development team down. Save time by building security into development by design.
- Incident response – quickly detect, analyze, and respond to security incidents, minimizing potential damage.
- Continuous monitoring – identify and address security issues as they emerge, reducing the attack surface.
- Vulnerability management – consolidate scanner results, making it easier for your teams to track, prioritize, and remediate vulnerabilities.
- Enhanced threat intelligence – stay ahead of emerging threats and adapt your security strategies accordingly.
- Greater visibility – provide a single source of truth for security issues across business functions, enabling a more coordinated approach to securing your organization’s assets.
Eureka DevSecOps Platform Solves
Your Application Security Challenges
Centrally orchestrate your scanners, correlate the results, and manage your application security threats and risks. Get the most value from your tools and better identify real security issues.
Reduce False Positives
& False-Positive Fatigue
When developers see too many false positives, they can become desensitized to issues and allow real threats to slip through the cracks and become lost in the noise. Eureka reduces false positives so there are fewer issues to deal with. This saves you time, energy, and cost.
Add Value to Existing Open-Source
& Commercial Scanners
Automated scanners are a necessary part of having DevSecOps maturity. Eureka enables you to get the most value from these tools by centrally orchestrating your scanners, correlating the results, and make it easy for you to manage your application security threats and risks.
When your run multiple scanners, you end up with multiple reports, all in different places, different formats, with different results. This makes reporting from a single source of truth difficult and time consuming. Eureka gives you one centralized, correlated, and normalized report. This enables you to make quicker decisions and freeing up valuable time, energy, and resources.
With each additional scanner you add into the mix, it adds a layer of complexity. You have to configure, manage, and maintain them all separately. Fortunately, there’s a better way. Eureka allows you to run, manage, and maintain all your scanners inside one central platform.
Real Security Issues
When you eliminate false positives and correlate the results from multiple scanners, you get a better view of the actual threats and risks to your business. This allows you to triage and remediate issues faster.
Improve Security Posture &
Win enterprise and government clients due to improved security posture of your application and better alignment with compliance frameworks such as SOC 2 and ISO 27001.