You may not run through through the streets of Sicily like Archimedes, but have can have your own ‘Eureka!’ moment.
If you use multiple automated scanners such as SAST, DAST, and SCA, then you need the Eureka DevSecOps Platform.
- Time – having a central and normalized view of all your issues in one report results in making quicker and better decisions.
- Cost – optimize staffing resources and prevent wasteful spending on low-threat issues.
- Issues – avoid false-positive fatigue by minimizing the number of issues your developers have to deal with.
- Risk – don’t allow real security issues to go unnoticed. Identify and prioritize actual threats to your organization so you can respond swiftly. Reputational damage – strengthen your security posture and foster greater trust among clients, partners, vendors, etc.
- Value of your tools – when scanners produce too many false positives across multiple reports, your developers may stop using the tools altogether
- Profit – save effort on identifying issues, and reduce costly app fixes in production.
- Market share – Win enterprise and government clients due to improved security posture of your application and better alignment with compliance frameworks such as SOC 2 and ISO 27001
- Productivity – don’t allow an overwhelming number of false-positives to slow your development team down. Save time by building security into development by design
- Incident response – quickly detect, analyze, and respond to security incidents, minimizing potential damage.
- Continuous monitoring – identify and address security issues as they emerge, reducing the attack surface.
- Vulnerability management – consolidate scanner results, making it easier for your teams to track, prioritize, and remediate vulnerabilities.
- Enhanced threat intelligence – stay ahead of emerging threats and adapt your security strategies accordingly.
- Greater visibility – provide a single source of truth for security issues across business functions, enabling a more coordinated approach to securing your organization’s assets
Eureka DevSecOps Platform
Solves Your Application Security Challenges
If you build software, you need Eureka. Whether you have no scanners, some scanners, or many scanners, Eureka can help you get the most value from you tools.
Organizations who see the most value from Eureka DevSecOps Platform are ones who have a mature Agile / DevOps workflow and CI/CD pipeline where integrating Eureka makes it easier to combine, organize, and manage multiple tools.
- Reduce false positives
& false-positive fatigue
- Reduce effort
- Better Identify
real security Issues
delivering secure software)
- Add value to existing open-source
& commercial scanners
- Improve reporting
- Increase profitability
- Better privacy
- Improve security posture
& meet compliance
- Reduce risk