- This event has passed.
Cyber Security Challenge for Startups
July 19 @ 10:00 am - July 23 @ 11:00 am
WHAT’S THE AGENDA?
Throughout the week, you’ll be learning how to use the Security 4 Startups tool to assess the security risks of your organization. Our hosts will walk you through various security controls on the checklist that fall into three categories: organization, IT infrastructure, and applications. You’ll learn what these controls mean and how to incorporate them into your company’s security. You can learn more about S4S here.
- Monday, July 19: ‘Security for Your Organization’ live tutorial session with Dominic Vogel (instructor led)
- Tuesday, July 20: Homework Day 1 (completed individually)
- Wednesday, July 21: ‘Security for Your IT Infrastructure’ live tutorial session with Dominic Vogel & Farshad Abasi (instructor led)
- Thursday, July 22: Homework Day 2 (completed individually)
- Friday, July 23: ‘Security for Your Application’ live tutorial session with Farshad Abasi (instructor led)
- Understand how cyber security can help you attracting and retain clients/customers
- Understand the role of cyber security in M&A on both the buy side and the sell side (startups included)